MAHALO FOR ALL THE RAD KIDS WHO MADE IT TO CAMP WITH US THIS SUMMER. CAMP IS NOW FINISHED …
UNTIL NEXT BREAK!
CHECK BACK IN – WE’LL UPDATE INFO ONCE NEXT CAMP IS SET
There are a few things your child will need daily here is a “camper” list:
1. Apron or large T shirt for art that can get stained.
2. Bottle(s) of water to stay hydrated (please no soda).
3. Snacks & home lunch (please no candy or gum).*fyi we don’t have a microwave or fridge at studio.
4. Full change of clothes.
5. Socks and clean soled athletic shoes for hip-hop. (They can come in slippers and bring shoes in their bag)
6. Dress should be athletic and comfy. No skirts, tutu’s or jeans.
Doors will open at 8:30am M-Fri.
Pick up is 2pm M-Thursday and Friday we invite parents to come at 1:30pm to enjoy viewing the artwork and watch a mini-recital.
Please come in to sign your child in and out. If you are having your child walk home or be picked up by someone other than a parent we will need to know that morning and you can note that on the sign in sheet “parent notes” column. There will be a $25/ half hour fee for late pick ups.
Sick days: If your child happens to be sick at anytime during the week of camp we kindly ask that you keep them home for the sake of the other kids AND the teachers.